■ Personal information items collected
TSI Co., Ltd. collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, service application, etc.
- Collected items: name, gender, login ID, password, password questions and answers, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, email, payment record
- Personal information collection method: Website (membership registration)
■ Purpose of collection and use of personal information
TSI Co., Ltd. uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
Fulfillment of contract for service provision and settlement of fees based on service provision
Content provision, purchase and payment, product delivery or billing, financial transaction identity verification and financial services
Identity verification, personal identification, prevention of fraudulent use by delinquent members and unauthorized use, confirmation of intention to join, age verification, handling of complaints such as complaint handling, delivery of notices
Used for marketing and advertising
Delivery of advertising information such as events, identification of access frequency, or statistics on member service use
■ Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, if preservation is necessary in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, TSI Co., Ltd. stores member information for a certain period of time specified in the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
- Preservation items: Payment records
- Basis for preservation: Records regarding contracts or cancellation of subscription, etc.
- Retention period: 3 years
- Records of contracts or subscription withdrawals, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of consumer complaints or dispute resolution: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
■ Personal information destruction procedures and methods
TSI Co., Ltd., in principle, destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved. Destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
The information you entered for membership registration, etc. is transferred to a separate DB (in the case of paper, a separate filing cabinet) after the purpose is achieved and is subject to a certain schedule (see retention and use period) according to information protection reasons according to internal policies and other related laws. It is stored for a period of time and then destroyed.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any purpose other than that for which it is retained, unless required by law.
Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using technical methods that render the records unrecoverable.
■ Provision of personal information
In principle, TSI Co., Ltd. does not provide users' personal information to outside parties. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
When users consent in advance
When there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the law or in accordance with the procedures and methods set forth in the law for the purpose of investigation.
■ Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them
- Users can view or modify their registered personal information at any time and may also request cancellation of membership.
- To view or modify users' personal information, click 'Change personal information' (or 'Edit member information', etc.). To cancel membership (withdraw consent), click "Cancel membership" and go through the identity verification process to directly view or correct. Alternatively, you can withdraw.
- Alternatively, if you contact the personal information manager in writing, by phone or email, we will take action without delay.
- If you request correction of an error in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. Additionally, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the result of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
- TSI Co., Ltd. processes personal information canceled or deleted at the user's request as specified in the “Retention and Use Period of Personal Information Collected by TSI Co., Ltd.” and does not view or use it for any other purpose. We are processing it so that it cannot be done.
- For children under the age of 14, the legal representative has the right to view or modify the child's personal information and the right to withdraw consent to collection and use.
■ Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
TSI Co., Ltd. operates ‘cookies’ that store and retrieve your information from time to time. A cookie is a very small text file that the server used to run the website sends to your browser and is stored on your computer's hard disk.
Providing target marketing and personalized services by analyzing the access frequency and visit time of members and non-members, identifying user tastes and areas of interest, tracking traces, and determining the degree of participation in various events and number of visits. You have the option to install cookies.
Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, confirm each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies. You can do it too.
How to refuse cookie settings
To refuse cookie settings, you can allow all cookies by selecting the options in the web browser you use, confirm each time you save a cookie, or refuse to save all cookies.
Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services.
■ Civil service regarding personal information
TSI Co., Ltd. designates the relevant departments and personal information manager as follows in order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
- Name of personal information manager: TSI Co., Ltd.
- Phone number: 031-667-2623~4
- You may report all personal information protection-related complaints that arise while using TSI Co., Ltd.'s services to the personal information manager or responsible department.
- TSI Co., Ltd. will promptly and sufficiently respond to user reports.
- If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringements, please contact the organizations below. Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- Supreme Prosecutor's Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)